Valentine's Mini Album

Hi friends! Today I'm sharing how I created this sweet Valentine's mini album!


To create the covers of this fun Valentine’s mini album, I used two pieces of medium weight chipboard that measured 5 x 5 inches. I wrapped these using patterned paper from the Market Square collection.


To create the spine for this album, I used a sheet of patterned paper that measured 3.5 x 4.75 inches. I scored this on the 3.5-inch side at 1 and 2.5 inches. This will create two tabs on either side of the spine, with the spine measuring at 1.5 inches. I adhered the spine to the two covers using the tabs and added the inner lining on top.



The pages for this mini album are quick to make. I took five sheets of paper that measured 4.75 x 9.75 inches. I scored on the 9.75-inch side at 4.75 and 5 inches. I then folded on the score lines to create a quarter inch gusset. I repeated this for all five of my pages, and then adhered them to the inner spine of the album using the gusset and a strong adhesive.




Since this is a Valentine’s mini, I opted for a bold cover. I used a “Love You” sentiment to create the title and bordered this cluster with a ton of rolled paper flowers.

I added 4 x 4-inch photo mats throughout the album, along with some journaling spots and some accent pages. 

And with that, this mini album is ready for any and all memories with your loved ones! Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I'll see you next time with another fun project!

Comments

  1. I have started following your work. Thanks for inspiring me to continue on with the mini albums that I have worked on. You have given me so many creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m working on creating a mini album just like this one. Thank you for sharing the instructions! Can’t wait to finish it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts