Envelope Box Mini Album using Envelope Punch Board



Hi friends! Today I'm sharing a cute mini album that I created using the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board and the Peaceful Heart collection.

You can find a REEL showing the easy process of assembling this on my Instagram.

To create this fun mini, I used the WRMK Envelope Punch Board to make a dimensional envelope.

To do this, I took a sheet of 8.5 x 8.5 inch paper and did my first punch and score on the Envelope Punch Board at 3 inches. Then, on the same side, I did another punch and score at 4 inches. I then continued making the envelope as the punch board directs, following the two score lines I created. This creates a 1-inch gusset on all four sides of the envelope; this gives the mini some extra space for photos and embellishments and creates the "box".

Next, I cut out the squares in each corner of the envelope template so that it could easily open and close. As a quick closure for my album, I opted to use craft magnets. Velcro or twine tied around it would work just as well! I purchased my craft magnets off of Amazon, but you can also find them at Joann.


For the pages, I used varying sizes of paper. My pages measure, from smallest to largest: 3 x 3.5 inches, 3.5 x 3.5 inches, 4 x 3.5 inches, 4.5 x 3.5 inches, 5 x 3.5 inches and 5.5 x 3.5 inches. I scored these all at ½ inch on the left edge and then layered them one on top of the next, using adhesive to secure them to one another and the inside of my envelope.

I then embellished the album, leaving some spots open for future photos and journaling. The last finishing touch was adding a fun tassel using the WRMK Crop-A-Dile and a coordinating colored eyelet.


This album is so fun and I can’t wait to fill it with happy Fall memories! What's your favorite part of Fall? I love it all! 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you feel inspired and I'll see you next time with another fun project! Until then, take care and happy crafting!

Comments

Popular Posts