2022 Twelve-Month Mini Album


Hi friends! Happy, happy New Year! I'm wishing all of you the best for 2022!

Today I'm sharing a twelve-month mini album that I created using the Market Square collection from American Crafts. 

To create the covers of this album, I used two sheets of medium weight cardstock that measured 5 x 7.5 inches. I wrapped these separately using patterned paper and strong adhesive tape.


To bind the covers together, I used three strips of paper that measured 2 x 4 inches. To help the book stay closed, carefully bend the strips of paper to give them a slight curl. This will create the “looped” look.

After adding the binding, I adhered the inner lining of the covers down. These papers measured 4.75 x 7.25 inches.

I used 1-inch binder rings to add pages to the album. Using the WRMK Crop-A-Dile I added four holes, two on the top and two on the bottom of the left most edge of the back cover.



To mark each month of the year, I added 12 pages to this album. I used the WRMK TAB Punch to add tabs to each page and alphas to label each month.

Not only is this album style great for beginners due to the simple binding, it’s also the perfect way to document your happiest memories from the upcoming year!

I'll see you next time with another fun project. Until then, take care and happy crafting! 







Comments

  1. Lovely! I love how easy you make your projects look and so so so beautiful! I am constantly trying to make them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m making this right now! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this binding idea!! Is there a YouTube tutorial by chance?

    ReplyDelete
  4. precioso!seguro lo voy a realizar.gracias!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts